100% MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2021 at American University of Beirut, Lebanon
American University of Beirut (AUB) in collaboration with the MasterCard Foundation is offering scholarship opportunities to Africans who are interested in studying a degree program at the University.
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at AUB aims to prepare young people to be agents of change in their communities, countries, and regions. The program requires scholars to attend a series of workshops, courses, and fieldwork in addition to the courses for their degree.
Application Deadlines: 18th March 2021
Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan Africa
Value Of Scholarships: The MasterCard Foundation Scholars will be offered:
- Full-tuition scholarships
- Books and computer
- Living expenses
- Medical insurance
- Intensive preparatory courses and SAT courses (as needed)
- Close supervision and academic support
- Community engagement opportunities
- Applicants must be Africans, academically promising, financially disadvantaged, and have leadership skills
- Applicants must have applied or applying to AUB
- Applicants must have good academic records
- Complete the AUB Online Graduate Application Form after creating an account.
- Upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online application.
- Once you reach the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program box in the application, click on “Apply” in order to receive the financial survey link specific to this scholarship that needs to be filled and submitted before the application deadline.