National Louis University is offering the 2022 International New Student Covid Relief Scholarship to individuals who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution. This scholarship opportunity is worth 45% of the tuition fee of the full-time chosen course, which will be renewable to the selected applicants.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Award: 45% Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be international students on an F1 student visa
- Applicants must be a First Time Freshman (completed less than 20 semester hours/30 quarter hours of prior university-level coursework)
- Applicants must be pursuing a program offered in NLU’s Undergraduate College
- Applicants must be a new NLU student starting your NLU coursework On-Campus in the Fall 2021 or Winter 2022 term
- Applicants must maintain full-time status (14+ credits/term) and continuous enrollment (Summer optional)
- Applicants must adhere to all university policies and maintain their F1 status in order to remain eligible to receive NLU scholarships.
Application Process: Interested applicants must secure admission at the university by completing the online application form. The applicants must complete the scholarship application form and a corresponding essay or video and submit it to YAWH@nl.edu to apply for the scholarship.