BIDAPOLY Post-UTME 2020: Cut-off mark, Eligibility and Registration Details
BIDAPOLY Post-UTME screening form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been announced. Cut-off mark is 120. All candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic, Bida Niger State as their first, second and Third choice and scored the mandatory cut-off point of 120 and above in this year (2020 UTME) are hereby informed that the Polytechnic is set to conduct Post-UTME screening exercise.
ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
- National Diploma (ND) in the relevant programme with minimum of lower credit and Pass in the field of interest.
- Five Credit Passes including English language and Mathematics in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at not more than two sitting.
- A minimum of one year post working experience (Industrial Training) for holders of National Diploma at lower credit and two years at Pass level.
- All applicants (Except those that graduated from Federal Polytechnic Bida) are to send Transcript of their National Diploma under confidential cover to The Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Bida.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are to log into the Polytechnic website (fedpolybida.edu.ng) and then click on “Post UTME registration link”
- Click on Start Application to Create an Account using Functional Personal Email Address.
- Generate RRR on the Application Portal to pay the sum of ₦2,000.00 for Post UTME registration form and then proceed to fill the form online.
The closing date for sale of forms is October 31st 2020
For enquiries, Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or GSM 08183992126, 08073247714, 08167470279.
Mal. Muhammed B. Ndana