Boost Infinite is a new postpaid carrier that offers unlimited talk, text, and data on the AT&T network for just $25/month. Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, you might be wondering if Boost Infinite is legit or a scam, and what are the reviews and complaints from real customers. In this article, I’ll give you the lowdown on Boost Infinite and help you decide if it’s worth switching to.
What is Boost Infinite?
Boost Infinite is a subsidiary of DISH, the same company that owns Boost Mobile. However, Boost Infinite is not part of Boost Mobile, and they operate on different networks. Boost Infinite uses the AT&T network, while Boost Mobile uses the T-Mobile network.
Boost Infinite launched in November 2023, and it currently offers only one plan: the $25 Unlimited Plan. This plan gives you unlimited talk, text, and data, with speeds potentially reduced after 30GB. You also get unlimited international calls and texts to 70+ countries, and roaming in Mexico and Canada.
The best part is that you can lock in this price for life, as long as you keep your account active. That means you don’t have to worry about price hikes or hidden fees. You also don’t have to sign a contract or undergo a credit check. You just need to bring your own compatible phone and SIM card and pay with a debit or credit card.
Is Boost Infinite legit?
Boost Infinite is a legit carrier that is registered with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB). It also has a secure website and a customer service team that you can contact by phone, email, or chat.
However, being a legit carrier doesn’t mean Boost Infinite is perfect. As a new entrant in the market, Boost Infinite has some drawbacks and limitations that you should be aware of before signing up. Here are some of them:
- Boost Infinite only offers one plan, so you don’t have much choice or flexibility. If you need more or less data or want to add more lines, you’re out of luck.
- Boost Infinite doesn’t offer any perks or extras, such as hotspots, streaming, or cloud storage. You only get the basic service, nothing more, nothing less.
- Boost Infinite doesn’t have a physical store or a dedicated app. You can only manage your account online, which might be inconvenient for some people.
- Boost Infinite doesn’t have a lot of reviews or ratings from customers, so it’s hard to gauge its reliability and customer satisfaction. The few available reviews are mostly negative, as you’ll see in the next section.
What are the reviews and complaints about Boost Infinite?
Boost Infinite has an average rating of 2.7 stars out of 5 from 7 reviews on MoneySavingPro, and 1.4 stars out of 5 from 101 reviews on Trustpilot. Most of the reviews are negative, and they highlight some common issues and complaints that customers have experienced with Boost Infinite. Here are some of them:
Poor coverage and slow data speeds.
- Some customers reported that Boost Infinite’s service was unreliable and that they had trouble making calls, sending texts, or browsing the web. They also complained that their data speeds were throttled or capped, even before reaching the 30GB limit.
Bad customer service and support.
- Some customers said that Boost Infinite’s customer service was unhelpful, rude, or nonexistent. They claimed that they couldn’t reach anyone by phone, email, or chat, or that they were put on hold for a long time. They also said that their issues were not resolved, or that they were given false or misleading information.
Billing and payment problems.
- Some customers said that Boost Infinite charged them extra fees, double-billed them, or deducted money from their accounts without their authorization. They also said that they had difficulty canceling their service, or that they were charged a termination fee.
SIM card and phone compatibility issues.
- Some customers said that Boost Infinite sent them the wrong SIM card, or that their SIM card didn’t work with their phone. They also said that they had to buy a new phone from Boost Infinite, or that their phone was locked to Boost Infinite’s network.
Of course, these reviews and complaints are not representative of all Boost Infinite customers, and some people might have had a positive experience with the carrier. However, they do indicate that Boost Infinite has some serious flaws and challenges that need to be addressed.
Should you switch to Boost Infinite?
Boost Infinite is a cheap and simple carrier that offers unlimited service on the AT&T network for just $25/month. If you’re looking for a low-cost and hassle-free option, and you don’t care about perks or extras, Boost Infinite might be a good choice for you.
However, Boost Infinite is also a new and unproven carrier that has some drawbacks and limitations, such as poor coverage, bad customer service, billing problems, and SIM card issues. If you value quality, reliability, and flexibility, Boost Infinite might not be the best option for you.
Ultimately, the decision to switch to Boost Infinite depends on your needs, preferences, and budget. You should weigh the pros and cons of Boost Infinite, and compare it with other carriers that offer similar or better plans on the same or different networks. You should also read more reviews and feedback from current or former Boost Infinite customers, and test the service yourself before committing to it.
Here are some frequently asked questions and answers about Boost Infinite:
Q: How do I sign up for Boost Infinite?
A: You can sign up for Boost Infinite online, by visiting their website and following the instructions. You must provide your personal and payment information and choose a compatible phone and SIM card.
Q: How do I pay for Boost Infinite?
A: You can pay for Boost Infinite with a debit or credit card. You’ll need to enroll in AutoPay, which means that Boost Infinite will automatically charge your card every month for your service.
Q: How do I cancel Boost Infinite?
A: You can cancel Boost Infinite anytime, by contacting their customer service by phone, email, or chat. You’ll need to provide your account number and PIN, and confirm your cancellation. You won’t be charged a termination fee, but you won’t get a refund for any unused service.
Q: How do I contact Boost Infinite?
A: You can contact Boost Infinite by phone, email, or chat. Their phone number is 1-888-266-7848, and their email address is [email protected]. You can also chat with them on their website, by clicking on the chat icon at the bottom right corner.
Q: How do I check Boost Infinite’s coverage?
A: You can check Boost Infinite’s coverage by visiting their website and entering your ZIP code. You’ll see a map that shows the signal strength and network type in your area. You can also zoom in and out, and move the map around to see other areas.
I hope you enjoyed reading this article, and that it helped you learn more about Boost Infinite. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below. Thanks for reading! ????