If you are looking for a way to make money online, you might have come across Goviral.cash, a platform that claims to pay you for sharing viral content on social media. It sounds too good to be true, right? Well, in this review, I will reveal the truth behind Goviral.cash and whether it is a legit opportunity or a scam.
What is Goviral.cash?
Goviral.cash is a website that supposedly pays you for sharing viral content on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. According to their website, they have over 500,000 members who have earned over $25 million in total.
The idea is simple: you sign up for a free account, choose viral content from their library, share it on your social media accounts, and earn money for every click, view, or engagement you generate. The more viral your content is, the more money you can make.
Sounds easy, right? Well, not so fast. There are some red flags that suggest that Goviral.cash is not what it seems.
Red Flags of Goviral.cash
Here are some of the warning signs that indicate that Goviral.cash is not a trustworthy platform:
- The website features some testimonials from supposed members who claim to have made thousands of dollars with Goviral.cash. However, these testimonials are fake and use stock photos from the internet. For example, the testimonial from “Jessica” uses a photo of a woman named Sara, who is a model and actress from the UK. You can find her profile on IMDb.
- The website claims that you can earn up to $0.50 per click, which is way too high for any legitimate platform. The average pay per click in the industry is around $0.01 to $0.10, depending on the niche and the quality of the traffic. Moreover, the website claims that you can earn up to $500 per day, which is unrealistic for a beginner. Even if you have a large and engaged social media following, you would need to share hundreds of viral content every day to reach that amount.
No information about the owner:
- The website does not provide any information about the owner or the company behind Goviral.cash. There is no contact page, no address, no phone number, no email, nothing. This is a common sign of a scam, as they want to hide their identity and avoid any legal consequences.
No proof of payment:
- The website does not show any proof of payment to its members. There is no payment history, no payment methods, no withdrawal options, nothing. This is another sign of a scam, as they do not want to pay their members and keep all the money for themselves.
Spammy and malicious content:
- The website provides a library of viral content that you can choose from and share on your social media accounts. However, this content are not original and are copied from other sources. Moreover, some of them are spammy and malicious, as they contain links to phishing sites, malware, or other scams. If you share these content on your social media accounts, you risk losing your credibility, reputation, and followers. You might also violate the terms and conditions of your social media platforms and get banned or suspended.
How Does Goviral.cash Make Money?
You might be wondering how Goviral.cash makes money if they do not pay their members. Well, the answer is simple: they make money from the advertisers who pay them to display their ads on the viral content that you share.
When you share a viral content from Goviral.cash, you are actually redirecting your followers to a landing page that contains the content and some ads. These ads are either banner ads, pop-up ads, or video ads. The advertisers pay Goviral.cash for every impression, click, or view that these ads generate.
However, Goviral.cash does not share any of the revenue with you, the member who shared the content. They keep all the money for themselves and leave you with nothing.
Is Goviral.cash a Scam?
Based on the evidence and the red flags, I can confidently say that Goviral.cash is a scam. It is a platform that exploits its members and uses them to generate traffic and revenue for themselves. They do not pay their members, they do not provide any support, and they do not care about their members’ safety and privacy.
If you join Goviral.cash, you will not only waste your time and effort, but you will also risk your social media accounts and your personal information. You might also expose yourself and your followers to spam, malware, and other scams.
Therefore, I advise you to stay away from Goviral.cash and avoid any platform that promises you easy money for sharing viral content. There is no such thing as a free lunch, and if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Here are some frequently asked questions about Goviral.cash:
Q: How do I join Goviral.cash?
- A: You don’t. Goviral.cash is a scam and you should not join it. If you have already joined it, you should delete your account and stop sharing any content from it.
Q: How do I delete my Goviral.cash account?
- A: Unfortunately, there is no option to delete your Goviral.cash account. The website does not provide any way to cancel your membership or remove your personal information. This is another sign of a scam, as they want to keep your data and use it for their own benefit. The best thing you can do is to stop using the website and change your passwords on your social media accounts.
Q: How do I report Goviral.cash?
- A: You can report Goviral.cash to the authorities and the platforms that they use to scam people. You can also warn your friends and family about it and share this review with them. The more people know about this scam, the less chance they have to succeed.
Q: How do I make money online legitimately?
- A: There are many legitimate ways to make money online, but they all require hard work, dedication, and patience. Some of the most popular and proven methods are:
- You can create a blog on a topic that you are passionate about and monetize it with ads, affiliate marketing, sponsored posts, or your own products or services.
- You can create a YouTube channel on a niche that you are interested in and monetize it with ads, sponsorships, merchandise, or your own products or services.
- You can create a podcast on a subject that you are knowledgeable about and monetize it with ads, sponsorships, donations, or your own products or services.
- You can offer your skills and services online on platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, or Freelancer and get paid by clients who need your help.
- You can sell physical or digital products online on platforms like Shopify, Amazon, or Etsy and get paid by customers who buy your products.
These are just some examples of legitimate ways to make money online. However, you should always do your research and due diligence before joining any platform or program. You should also be wary of any platform or program that promises you quick and easy money without any effort or investment. Those are usually scams, and you should avoid them at all costs.
Goviral.cash is a scam that you should avoid at all costs. It is a platform that does not pay its members, but instead uses them to generate traffic and revenue for themselves. They also expose their members and their followers to spam, malware, and other scams.
If you want to make money online legitimately, you need to work hard, be patient, and be careful. There are many legitimate platforms and programs that can help you achieve your online goals, but you need to do your research and due diligence before joining them.
I hope this review has helped you to understand the truth behind Goviral.cash and to stay away from it. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below. I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for reading and have a great day!