If you are looking for a way to make some extra cash online, you might have come across Hawkit, an app that promises to pay you for posting adverts, reselling products, and performing social tasks for businesses and brands on your social media account. Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, in this blog post, I will give you an honest review of Hawkit and tell you whether it is a legit affiliate marketing app or a scam.
What is Hawkit?
Hawkit is a social finance platform that allows you to earn money by simply performing popular and easy social tasks such as:
- Following of Social Media Accounts
- Liking of Social Media Posts
- Commenting on Posts
- Sharing of Posts
- Subscribing to a channel on Youtube
- Posting of Adverts on your Whatsapp Status
- App Reviews etc.
You can also buy Real and Authentic Nigeria Followers, Likes, Comments, Shares, Youtube Subscribers, Whatsapp Status Views etc. on Hawkit.
Hawkit also lets you start your own airtime/data business by buying airtime and data at amazingly cheap prices of up to 10% – 50% discount and selling to friends and family at normal prices.
You can also buy and sell your products and services to a large number of people on the Hawkit Market.
Hawkit claims to have over 200,000 members, 50,000 advertisers, 10,000,000 advert views, and 300,000 app downloads.
How does Hawkit work?
Hawkit works in two ways: as an advertiser and as an earner.
As an advertiser
If you want to promote your business, product, service, or brand on social media, you can use Hawkit to get people with at least 1,000 followers each to post your adverts and perform social tasks for you on their social media account.
You can choose from different social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp, Youtube, etc. and set your budget and duration for your campaign.
You can also specify the type of tasks you want people to do, such as follow, like, comment, share, subscribe, etc.
You can then upload your advert media (image, video, text, link, etc.) and pay for your campaign using Paystack, a secure online payment platform.
Hawkit will then distribute your advert to its members who will post it on their social media account and perform the tasks you requested.
You can track the progress of your campaign and see the analytics of your advert views, engagements, conversions, etc. on your dashboard.
Hawkit claims to offer affordable pricing, fast posting time, and massive advert views for your campaign.
As an earner
If you want to earn money by posting adverts and performing social tasks on your social media account, you can join Hawkit as an earner.
You need to have at least 1,000 followers on any of the social media platforms that Hawkit supports.
You also need to download the Hawkit app from Google Play Store and create a free account.
You can then browse through the available adverts and tasks on the app and choose the ones that suit your interest and niche.
You can also filter the adverts and tasks by category, platform, price, duration, etc.
You can then post the adverts and perform the tasks on your social media account and submit proof of your work on the app.
Hawkit will then verify your work and credit your wallet with the amount you earned.
You can withdraw your earnings to your bank account or use it to buy airtime, data, followers, likes, etc. on Hawkit.
Hawkit claims to offer steady income, easy and simple tasks, and flexible withdrawal options for its earners.
Here are the steps to register and download the Hawkit app, with headings for each step:
How to create / Register Hawkit free account
- Go to the Hawkit website and click on the Create Free Account button
- Fill in your name, email, phone number, and password and agree to the terms and conditions
- Click on the Sign Up button and verify your email address
How to Download Hawkit App
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the Hawkit app
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for the Hawkit app
- Tap on the Install button and wait for the app to download
How to Open the app and log in with your email and password
- Open the app and log in with your email and password
- Start browsing the available adverts and tasks and earn money on Hawkit
Is Hawkit legit or scam?
Hawkit is a legit affiliate marketing app that pays you for posting adverts and performing social tasks on your social media account.
Hawkit is not a scam because:
- It has a registered company name (Tech Champions) and address (No 1, Oluwakemi Street, Alapere, Ketu, Lagos, Nigeria)
- It has a valid SSL certificate and a secure website (https://hawkit.ng/)
- It has a transparent and realistic business model that benefits both advertisers and earners
- It has positive reviews and ratings from its users on Google Play Store and other platforms
- It has a responsive and helpful customer support team that can be reached via phone, email
- It has a referral program that rewards you for inviting your friends and family to join Hawkit
- It has a social media presence and a community of active and satisfied users
However, Hawkit is not perfect and it has some drawbacks and risks that you should be aware of before joining. Some of the challenges and limitations of Hawkit are:
- It is only available in Nigeria and for Nigerian users
- It requires you to have at least 1,000 followers on any of the social media platforms that you want to use
- It does not guarantee a fixed or stable income as the availability and demand of adverts and tasks may vary
- It may affect your social media reputation and credibility if you post too many adverts or irrelevant content that does not match your niche or audience
- It may expose you to spam, scam, or malicious adverts or tasks that may harm your device or account
- It may violate the terms and conditions of some social media platforms that prohibit posting sponsored or paid content without disclosure or permission
Therefore, you should be careful and selective when choosing the adverts and tasks to post on your social media account. You should also read and follow the rules and guidelines of the social media platforms that you use and disclose or label your posts as sponsored or paid if required.
Hawkit is a legit affiliate marketing app that allows you to earn money by posting adverts and performing social tasks on your social media account. It also allows you to buy and sell airtime, data, followers, likes, etc. and promote your own products and services on the Hawkit Market.
Hawkit is not a scam, but it is not a get-rich-quick scheme either. It requires you to have at least 1,000 followers on any of the social media platforms that you want to use and it does not guarantee a fixed or stable income. It also has some risks and challenges that you should be aware of and avoid.
If you are interested in joining Hawkit, you can download the app from Google Play Store and create a free account. You can also use my referral code Machenryto get a bonus of N100 when you sign up.
I hope you found this blog post helpful and informative. If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you.
Q: How much can I earn on Hawkit?
A: The amount you can earn on Hawkit depends on the number and type of adverts and tasks you post and perform on your social media account. Hawkit pays you between N5 to N100 per advert or task, depending on the platform, duration, and engagement level. You can also earn N50 for every referral you make on Hawkit.
Q: How can I withdraw my earnings on Hawkit?
A: You can withdraw your earnings on Hawkit to your bank account or use it to buy airtime, data, followers, likes, etc. on Hawkit. The minimum withdrawal amount is N500 and the maximum withdrawal amount is N50,000 per day. Hawkit charges a withdrawal fee of N50 per transaction and processes withdrawals within 24 hours.
Q: Is Hawkit safe and secure?
A: Hawkit is safe and secure as it uses Paystack, a secure online payment platform, to process payments and withdrawals. Hawkit also has a valid SSL certificate and a secure website. However, you should be careful and vigilant when posting adverts and performing tasks on your social media account and avoid spam, scam, or malicious content that may harm your device or account.