PalmPay is a mobile payment platform that allows you to send and receive money, pay bills, buy airtime, and enjoy other financial services.
PalmPay is fast, secure, and convenient, and you can use it with any mobile network in Nigeria. One of the features of PalmPay is that you can use USSD codes to access your account and perform transactions without using the internet. In this post, we will show you how to send money to PalmPay using USSD codes.
What is USSD?
USSD stands for Unstructured Supplementary Service Data. It is a communication protocol that allows you to interact with a service provider’s system using your phone’s keypad. You can use USSD codes to access various services such as banking, mobile money, airtime purchase, and more. USSD codes are usually in the format of *xxx# or xxxyyy#, where xxx and yyy are numbers.
How to Send Money to PalmPay Using USSD
To send money to PalmPay using USSD, you need to have a PalmPay account and a registered phone number. You also need to have enough balance in your bank account or mobile wallet. You can follow these steps to send money to PalmPay using USSD:
- Dial *652# on your phone and press the call button. This is the PalmPay USSD code.
- Choose the “Transfer Money” option from the menu. You will see a list of options such as “To PalmPay”, “To Bank”, “To Mobile Money”, and “To Phone Number”.
- Select the option that suits your recipient. For example, if you want to send money to another PalmPay user, choose “To PalmPay”. If you want to send money to a bank account, choose “To Bank”.
- Enter the phone number of the person you’re sending money to, the amount, and your PalmPay PIN. Your PalmPay PIN is a four-digit code that you set when you created your account. It is used to authorize your transactions and protect your account.
- Confirm the details and press “Send”. You will receive a confirmation message on your phone and an SMS notification from PalmPay.
That’s it! You have successfully sent money to PalmPay using USSD. The recipient will also receive an SMS notification from PalmPay and the money will be credited to their account instantly.
How to Use Other Banks’ USSD Codes to Send Money to PalmPay
Alternatively, you can also use the USSD codes of other banks to transfer money to PalmPay. For example, if you have a GTBank account, you can use the code 73750amount388# to fund your PalmPay account. You can find more information about the PalmPay USSD codes for different banks on [this website].
Benefits of Using PalmPay USSD
Using PalmPay USSD to send money has many benefits, such as:
- You don’t need to have an internet connection or a smartphone. You can use any phone that can dial USSD codes.
- You can send money to anyone, anywhere, anytime. You don’t need to know the recipient’s bank details or account number. You only need their phone number.
- You can enjoy low transaction fees and discounts. PalmPay charges only N10 for transfers to PalmPay users and N25 for transfers to other banks. You can also earn cashback and coupons when you use PalmPay USSD.
- You can access other PalmPay services such as bill payments, airtime purchase, and loan applications. You can also check your account balance, transaction history, and referral rewards.
PalmPay is a great way to send and receive money in Nigeria. You can use PalmPay USSD to access your account and perform transactions without using the internet. You can also use other banks’ USSD codes to fund your PalmPay account. PalmPay USSD is fast, secure, and convenient, and it offers you low fees and discounts. Try it today and enjoy the benefits of PalmPay.