If you’re looking for a way to make some extra cash online, you might have stumbled upon MetroOpinion, a survey site that claims to pay you for sharing your opinions. But is MetroOpinion legit or just another scam? And how much can you really earn with it?
In this honest review, I’ll tell you everything you need to know about MetroOpinion, from how it works to how much it pays to what are the pros and cons of joining it. I’ll also give you some tips on how to make the most of your time and money with MetroOpinion.
So, let’s get started!
What is MetroOpinion?
MetroOpinion is a service that lets you join for free and answer surveys from your email, desktop, tablet or smartphone. You can choose between multiple payment options and help companies create better products with your answers.
MetroOpinion is powered by Cint AB, a popular market research company that mainly deals with digital insights gathering. Cint AB has been in the industry since 1998 and has over 40 million panelists in 80 countries.
MetroOpinion is available in many countries, including the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, India, and more.
How does MetroOpinion work?
MetroOpinion works in three simple steps:
- Answer: You’ll receive survey invitations via email based on your profile and preferences. You can also log in to your dashboard and see the available surveys there. Each survey will tell you the topic, the length, and the reward. You can choose to accept or decline any survey. You’ll need to answer honestly and complete the survey to get paid. Your answers are anonymous and confidential.
- Get paid: When you reach the payment threshold, you can request a payout with one click. You can choose between PayPal, vouchers, or donations. The payment threshold and the payment options vary depending on your country. For example, in the US, you need to earn at least $12.50 to cash out via PayPal, and you can also choose Amazon or iTunes vouchers. In the UK, you need to earn at least £10 to cash out via PayPal, and you can also choose Amazon or M&S vouchers.
How much can you earn with MetroOpinion?
The amount of money you can earn with MetroOpinion depends on several factors, such as:
- The number and the length of the surveys you receive and complete
- The reward per survey, which can range from $0.10 to $5 or more
- The payment threshold and the payment options in your country
- The availability and the demand of the surveys in your country and niche
According to MetroOpinion, you can earn up to $5 for each survey, but the average reward is around $0.50 to $1.50. The surveys usually take between 5 and 20 minutes to complete, but some can be longer or shorter.
MetroOpinion states that they send out surveys regularly, but the frequency and the quality of the surveys may vary depending on your profile and the market needs. Some users report getting several surveys per week, while others complain about getting few or none.
MetroOpinion also has a referral program that allows you to earn 10% of the earnings of your friends who join through your link. However, this program is not available in all countries.
To sum up, MetroOpinion is not a get-rich-quick scheme, but rather a way to earn some extra pocket money by sharing your opinions. You can expect to earn a few dollars per month, but not enough to replace a full-time income.
What are the pros and cons of MetroOpinion?
Like any other survey site, MetroOpinion has its advantages and disadvantages. Here are some of the pros and cons of MetroOpinion that you should consider before joining:
- Free and easy to join
- Multiple payment options, including PayPal and vouchers
- Low payment threshold in some countries
- Surveys are adapted to all devices
- Surveys are anonymous and confidential
- Referral program in some countries
- Help companies create better products with your feedback
- Limited surveys in some countries and niches
- Low reward per survey
- High payment threshold in some countries
- Payment options may vary depending on your country
- No sign-up bonus or loyalty program
- Some users report technical issues and delayed payments
How to make the most of MetroOpinion?
If you decide to join MetroOpinion, here are some tips on how to maximize your earnings and your experience with it:
- Complete your profile and update it regularly to receive more relevant and higher-paying surveys
- Check your email and your dashboard frequently to catch the new surveys before they fill up
- Answer the surveys honestly and thoroughly to avoid disqualifications and increase your quality score
- Refer your friends and family who are interested in taking surveys and earn 10% of their earnings (if available in your country)
- Be patient and consistent and don’t expect to make a lot of money overnight
- Have fun and enjoy sharing your opinions and learning new things
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about MetroOpinion:
Is MetroOpinion legit or scam?
MetroOpinion is a legit survey site that pays you for sharing your opinions. It is powered by Cint AB, a reputable market research company that has been in the industry for over 20 years. MetroOpinion has thousands of happy members who have received payments from them. However, like any other survey site, MetroOpinion also has some drawbacks and limitations that you should be aware of before joining.
Is MetroOpinion safe and secure?
MetroOpinion is safe and secure to use. It uses SSL encryption to protect your personal and financial information. It also follows the GDPR and other data protection laws and regulations. It does not sell or share your data with third parties without your consent. It only uses your data for research purposes and anonymizes it before providing it to the clients.
How can I contact MetroOpinion?
If you have any questions, issues, or feedback about MetroOpinion, you can contact their customer support team via email at [email protected]. You can also check their FAQ page and their terms and conditions page for more information.
MetroOpinion is a legit survey site that pays you for sharing your opinions. It is free and easy to join, and it offers multiple payment options, including PayPal and vouchers. However, it also has some drawbacks, such as limited surveys, low rewards, and high payment thresholds in some countries. Therefore, MetroOpinion is not a reliable source of income, but rather a way to earn some extra pocket money by giving feedback and helping companies create better products.
If you’re interested in joining MetroOpinion, you can sign up here and start taking surveys today.
I hope you enjoyed this honest review of MetroOpinion. If you did, please share it with your friends and leave a comment below. And if you’re looking for more ways to make money online, check out my other blog posts