P. BIOMETRIC CHALLENGES
Candidates with biometric challenges or abnormalities are subject to the following conditions:
|Candidates can only register at JAMB National Headquarters in Abuja. No other CBT centre is permitted to register such candidates.
|Candidates will also sit their examination at JAMB National Headquarters in Abuja. The examination date will be on the last day of the national examination calendar.
|Candidates must have their biometrics verified before entering the examination hall or sitting the examination. The system will not permit or process any examination without biometric verification.
|The Board will facilitate the travel arrangements for candidates with biometric challenges or abnormalities.
APTITUDE TEST FOR DE CANDIDATES
- The Board has introduced Aptitude Test for DE candidates commencing from the 2024 Admission Year. The dates of the Aptitude test will be communicated later.
- The venue of the test will be at any centre in the candidate’s chosen examination town.
DATES AND VENUE FOR THE 2024 UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION
- The 2024 UTME will commence on Friday, 19 April, 2024, and end on Monday, 29 April, 2024, at all the nine foreign centres.
- The venue of the examination will be at any centre in the candidate’s chosen examination town.
- Candidates preparing for the exam are advised to download the 2024 JAMB CBT software or the 2024 JAMB CBT Mobile App to get familiar with the CBT environment and cover JAMB Past questions.
- Candidates are advised to join the Gurustab WhatsApp group where JAMB 2024 candidates or prospective students of a particular school can ask questions, share their concerns and get instant answers. Click here to join.
Note: JAMB does not post any candidate to any examination town (or group of towns) other than the one chosen by the candidate at the point of registration. Candidates are, however, advised to register on time before the available spaces in their town of choice or group of towns are exhausted. Owing to proven cases of collusion among some CBT centres, no examination town with fewer than four centres is allowed. Many towns have consequently been merged. The choice of a group of towns implies that you can be posted to any of the towns in the chosen group.
REGISTRATION FEE/PROCUREMENT OF REGISTRATION E-PINs
- For the 2024 UTME/DE, candidates are required to pay either a total of six thousand, two hundred naira (N6,200) only if not sitting the optional Mock-UTME while candidates, who intend to sit the Mock-UTME would be required to pay seven thousand, seven hundred naira (N7,700) only. $30 is the application fee for candidates from the nine foreign centres.
- Candidates should note that e-PINS purchased are tied to individual profile and are not transferable.
- Candidates are advised to keep as private and confidential their security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM cards, email addresses and e-PINS. No centre is allowed to request or accept a candidate’s password.
- The Board will conduct a Mock-UTME in all the accredited CBT centres to prepare and familiarise interested candidates with the CBT environment. Interested candidates are advised to indicate interest in the Mock-UTME during the registration provided they register early enough.
- The date for the mock examination shall be Thursday, 7th March, 2024.