If you’re looking for a way to make money online by playing games, you might have stumbled upon Paid2play, a platform that claims to pay you for completing tasks, surveys, and referrals. Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, in this honest review, I’ll tell you everything you need to know about Paid2play, and whether it’s worth your time and effort.
What is Paid2play?
Paid2play is a website that offers various ways to earn money online, such as:
- Playing games
- Completing surveys
- Watching videos
- Inviting friends
- Spinning a wheel
- Participating in contests
According to their website, they have over 1 million members and have paid out over $10 million in rewards. They also claim to have partnerships with big brands like Netflix, Amazon, and Google.
How does Paid2play work?
To join Paid2play, you need to create an account using your email address or your Facebook account. You’ll also need to verify your phone number to activate your account.
Once you’re in, you can start earning money by completing various tasks on the dashboard. Each task has a different payout, ranging from $0.01 to $10. You can also earn bonus points by spinning a wheel every day, or by entering contests with cash prizes.
To cash out your earnings, you need to reach a minimum threshold of $50. You can choose to receive your payment via PayPal, Bitcoin, or gift cards.
Is Paid2play legit or a scam?
Now, here comes the big question: is Paid2play legit or a scam? Well, based on my research and experience, I have to say that Paid2play is a scam. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Fake reviews: If you look at the reviews on Trustpilot1 or other review sites, you’ll notice that most of them are either very positive or very negative. The positive ones are likely written by Paid2play themselves or by people who are paid to write them. The negative ones are from real users who have been scammed by Paid2play and never received their payments.
- High payout threshold: The minimum amount you need to cash out is $50, which is very high compared to other similar platforms. This means that you’ll have to spend a lot of time and effort to reach that amount, and even then, you might not get paid at all.
- No customer support: If you try to contact Paid2play via email or phone, you’ll either get no response or a generic reply that doesn’t solve your problem. Many users have reported that their accounts were banned or deleted without any explanation or warning.
- No proof of payment: Paid2play claims to have paid out millions of dollars to their members, but they don’t provide any proof of that. There are no screenshots, videos, or testimonials from real users who have received their payments. The only proof they have is a fake leaderboard that shows the top earners, but there’s no way to verify that.
In conclusion, Paid2play is a scam that you should avoid at all costs. It’s not a legit way to make money online by playing games. It’s a waste of time and a potential risk to your personal information and security.
If you’re looking for a real and reliable way to earn money online, I suggest you check out these alternatives:
- Swagbucks: A popular and trusted platform that pays you for completing surveys, watching videos, shopping online, and more. You can redeem your points for cash or gift cards. They have a low payout threshold of $3 and a sign-up bonus of $5.
- Mistplay: A fun and rewarding app that pays you for playing games on your phone. You can discover new games, chat with other gamers, and earn points that you can exchange for cash or gift cards. They have a low payout threshold of $5 and a referral program that gives you extra points.
- InboxDollars: A well-known and reputable platform that pays you for doing various online activities, such as reading emails, playing games, taking surveys, and more. You can cash out your earnings via PayPal or check. They have a payout threshold of $30 and a sign-up bonus of $5.
Here are some frequently asked questions about Paid2play and their answers: