This is to inform the general public especially the prospective candidates that applied for admission into the College Of Nursing Science Ihiala for the 2022/2023 session that the entrance exam for batch A candidate will commence as scheduled below;
- Date of Entrance Exam / Interview: 4th March 2022.
- Time: 8.00am prompt
Candidates who are unable to attend on above-allotted date and time MUST AS A MATTER OF URGENCY, notify the school for possible transfer of his or her name to second batch Entrance Exam Interview for November Admission FAILURE TO NOTIFY the school means purchase of new form
VENUE: School Premises
COME ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Original and Photocopies of your Certificates (NECO, WAEC OR NABTEB)
- Two (2) current passport photographs
- Recommendation letter from the Parish Priest or Pastor of your denomination Birth Certificate or National Population Commission Certificate, Baptismal card and
- Identification letter from LGA of Origin
- Writing Materials (Available in the school bookshop)
- Two files (one school and one office flat file) to be bought in the School Bookshop.
INTERVIEW FEE: #10,500 to be paid in any of the following banks before the date of the Entrance Exam/ Interview,
ECO Bank Account Name School of Nursing Ihiala, Acet No. 3942019476 First Bank: Acct Name- School of Nursing Ihiala, Acct No, 3024959431
NB: Come along with the Tell Bank printout as evidence of payment Wear your protective face mask and face shield
Candidate shall be screened for COVID-19 on arrival at hospital main gate