You’ve probably seen some ads for Ingehesoll.com, a website that claims to sell high-quality watches from the famous Ingersoll brand. But before you get tempted by their low prices and attractive designs, you might want to ask yourself: is Ingehesoll.com legit or scam store?
In this post, I’ll give you a detailed Ingehesoll.com review, based on my own research and experience. I’ll also show you some of the red flags that indicate that this website is not trustworthy, and how you can avoid falling for such scams in the future.
What is Ingehesoll.com?
Ingehesoll.com is a fake website that is pretending to be an online store. It is created to trick people online by showing attractive ads for great products at super low prices. But here’s the real problem: it was created by cybercriminals to steal important info from users.
The website claims to sell watches from the Ingersoll brand, which is a well-known and reputable company that has been around since 1882. However, the website has nothing to do with the real Ingersoll company, and the watches they sell are either counterfeit or non-existent.
How do I know this? Well, there are several signs that expose Ingehesoll.com as a scam. Let me show you some of them.
How to Spot a Scam Website
There are many ways to spot a scam website, but here are some of the most common ones:
- Check the domain name. A legitimate website will usually have a domain name that matches the name of the company or brand. For example, the real Ingersoll website is ingersoll1892.com. However, a scam website will often use a domain name that is similar to the real one, but with slight variations or misspellings. For example, Ingehesoll.com is clearly trying to imitate Ingersoll, but with an extra “e” and “h”.
- Check the contact information. A legitimate website will usually provide clear and accurate contact information, such as a physical address, a phone number, an email address, and a social media presence. For example, the real Ingersoll website has all of these, and you can easily verify them. However, a scam website will often provide fake or incomplete contact information, or none at all. For example, Ingehesoll.com only has an email address, which is a generic Gmail account, and no other way to reach them.
- Check the website design and content. A legitimate website will usually have a professional and user-friendly design, with high-quality images and content. For example, the real Ingersoll website has a sleek and modern design, with clear and informative content. However, a scam website will often have a poor and outdated design, with low-quality images and content. For example, Ingehesoll.com has a bland and cluttered design, with blurry and stolen images, and grammatical and spelling errors.
- Check the product reviews and ratings. A legitimate website will usually have genuine and positive reviews and ratings from customers, who can share their feedback and experiences. For example, the real Ingersoll website has many reviews and ratings from verified buyers, who praise the quality and service of the company. However, a scam website will often have fake or negative reviews and ratings from customers, who complain about the product or the delivery. For example, Ingehesoll.com has no reviews or ratings at all, which is very suspicious for an online store.
How to Avoid Online Shopping Scams
Online shopping scams are very common and can cost you a lot of money and trouble. Here are some tips to avoid them:
- Do your research. Before you buy anything online, make sure you do some research on the website and the product. Look for reviews and ratings from other customers, check the website’s reputation and security, and compare the prices and features with other websites. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
- Use a secure payment method. When you buy something online, make sure you use a secure payment method, such as a credit card, PayPal, or other online payment services. Avoid using cash, wire transfers, or gift cards, as these are hard to trace and recover. Also, never share your personal or financial information with anyone online, such as your bank account, credit card, or social security number.
- Report and dispute any fraud. If you suspect that you have been scammed online, report it to the authorities and the website as soon as possible. You can also dispute the charge with your bank or credit card company, and request a refund or a chargeback. You can also leave a negative review or rating on the website, to warn other customers and prevent further fraud.
Here are some frequently asked questions about Ingehesoll.com and online shopping scams:
Q: Is Ingehesoll.com legit?
- A: No, Ingehesoll.com is not legit. It is a scam website that is pretending to sell Ingersoll watches, but in reality, it is stealing your money and information.
Q: How can I contact Ingehesoll.com?
- A: You can’t. Ingehesoll.com only provides an email address, which is a fake Gmail account. They will not respond to your messages or calls, and they will not deliver your order.
Q: How can I get my money back from Ingehesoll.com?
- A: You can try to dispute the charge with your bank or credit card company, and request a refund or a chargeback. However, this may not be possible, as Ingehesoll.com may have used a fake or stolen identity to process the payment.
Q: How can I buy a real Ingersoll watch?
- A: You can buy a real Ingersoll watch from the official Ingersoll website, ingersoll1892.com, or from authorized dealers and retailers. You can also check the authenticity and warranty of the watch, and contact the customer service if you have any questions or issues.
Ingehesoll.com is a scam website that is trying to fool you into buying fake or non-existent Ingersoll watches. Do not trust this website, and do not buy anything from it. Instead, follow the tips and advice in this post, and shop safely and smartly online.
I hope you found this Ingehesoll.com review helpful and informative. If you did, please share it with your friends and family, and help them avoid online shopping scams. Thank you for reading, and happy shopping!