Important Notice to Candidates Choosing LAUTECH for 2023/2024 Admissions
We hereby inform all candidates who have designated LAUTECH as their first-choice institution in the 2023/2024 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry that the admission registration portal for various University programs will be accessible from Tuesday, August 29, 2023, until Friday, October 20, 2023.
For Direct Entry candidates, both oral and written interviews will take place on Monday, October 23, and Tuesday, October 24, 2023.
Prior to receiving an offer of admission from the University, applicants must ensure their O’Level results are uploaded on CAPS. Once offered admission, candidates must promptly accept or decline the offer on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS, ensuring their inclusion in the JAMB National Matriculation list. UTME candidates are required to have scored 180 marks and above in the 2023/2024 tertiary matriculation examination to be eligible.
Interested applicants should proceed to the University’s admission portal at “apply.lautech.edu.ng” to make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the post UTME registration using an Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM card). Applicants are strongly advised to familiarize themselves with the available programs, O’Level entry requirements, and UTME subject combinations for each program.
Ensure your passport photograph, in JPEG format and not exceeding 20kb, is a clear digital image with a white background. Blurred images on the acknowledgment page will lead to denial of entry to the screening center, as this photograph will serve as identification. The acknowledgment page must be presented at the screening venue for participation.
Requirements and Instructions
– Provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers for communication.
– Applicants awaiting NABTEB, NECO, and WASC results can apply. However, the released results must be uploaded on JAMB CAPS within the specified timeframe.
– Consistency in names on all documents, including O’level results and state of origin, is mandatory.
– Failure to attend the scheduled oral and written interview for Direct Entry applicants will result in automatic forfeiture of admission consideration.
Direct Entry Candidates
Candidates seeking Direct Entry admission, including those from LAUTECH JUPEB or other institutions’ JUPEB programs, must have obtained Direct Entry forms from JAMB. Transcripts should be sent to the Registrar, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, no later than one (1) week before the screening interview.
– UTME candidates should possess at least five (5) relevant credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB, obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
– Minimum Upper Credit is accepted for National Diploma candidates, NCE, HND, RNS, and JUPEB for Direct Entry candidates.
– Medicine, Nursing, and Medical Laboratory Science applicants require Credit passes in five (5) relevant O’level subjects in a single sitting.
– A minimum age of sixteen (16) is necessary for admission to any program in the university.
Brochure and Caution
Applicants are advised to carefully review the University’s brochure available on the admissions portal page before completing their application forms.
Providing false information to secure admission, if discovered, will result in legal actions. Beware of fraudulent activities, as the University is not responsible for unauthorized transactions.