The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme is currently accepting scholarship applications for prospective graduate students planning to pursue a degree at the University of Oxford for the academic year 2024/2025.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Applicants must be in the process of applying for a new graduate course listed under the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships at the University of Oxford.
2. Applicants must not be currently enrolled at the University of Oxford, unless they are existing Weidenfeld-Hoffman scholars or holding deferred offers to commence their studies in 2024/2025.
Selection for the scholarship will be based on the following criteria:
1. Applicants must demonstrate a clear connection between the graduate course they are applying for and their career aspirations, detailing how their plans will contribute to the improvement of their home country.
2. Applicants should exhibit leadership potential and express a willingness to participate in a leadership development program offered alongside the scholarship.
The scholarship covers graduate courses leading to the following degrees at the University of Oxford: BCL, MBA, MJur, MPP, MSc, and MSt.
The scholarship offers the following benefits:
1. Full coverage of tuition fees.
2. A living allowance.
Duration of Scholarship:
The scholarship benefits will be provided from June 2024 until the completion of the chosen course, with the duration varying depending on the selected course.
To apply for the scholarship, follow these steps:
1. Visit the Oxford University admissions website and apply for an eligible graduate program listed by The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships.
2. Navigate to the University of Oxford admissions website’s scholarship section and select The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships.
3. Complete and submit the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement available on the website. Applicants will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
The selection process involves the following steps:
1. Oxford University admissions committee will shortlist applicants based on the specified criteria after the course admissions deadline.
2. Applicants who pass the Oxford University graduate course admissions will be selected based on their submitted documents and criteria.
3. Shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to attend an online interview between March and June 2024.
4. The final results of the selection process will be announced around the end of May 2024.
Applicants who do not pass the selection process may not receive any notifications.
The application deadline for this program will vary in January 2024, depending on the application timeline of the chosen course.
Selected scholarship recipients are required to return to their countries of residence after completing their course. Further information about eligible countries of residence and approved courses can be found on the official website.